3 classes a week x 4 weeks
Good Morning Yoga – Monday’s 7:30 to 8:15am
Chair Yoga Lunchtime – Wednesday’s 12 to 12:45 noon
Sleepy time Yoga – Thursday’s 8:30 to 9:15pm
Introductory offer $69
Usual price $100
What you get in our Yoga Works for over 40’s ‘live-online’ classes
- A Senior Yoga Ayurveda Therapist with over 30 years training and experience
- Feel better than you ever have
- Develop strength, flexibility and energy
- Breathe and sleep better
- Gather tools to soothe anxiety, restlessness and depression
- Learn to integrate Yoga on a daily basis
- Discover the ‘science of life’ with Ayurveda
- In fact, learn how to stay healthy and feel 10 years younger!
- “Live-online” Yoga Ayurveda therapy comes to you in comfort
Of course, you will be able to see Zoe and follow along. There is a Q and A session re class after the morning and lunch time sessions.
The subscription process
In order to access Yoga Ayurveda Therapy for over 40’s online classes, we have set up an easy to follow process for your subscription that auto renews. You’ll do this process just once. Your payment will auto renew on the same date each month. Thereafter you will receive a tax invoice.
Note: You can opt out of your subscription at any time by clicking here.
How to opt out
- Log into your My account page and go to
- Subscriptions then click on
- View click on
- Actions and
- Change auto renewal to manual
Unfortunately, once you leave, you will no longer receive class notifications or access to our private Facebook group and the introductory price may not still be on offer.
Read more about our class here
Read how to be best prepared for your class
Contact Zoe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the7 Benefits of Yoga 40+ Seniors & NDIS welcome
Reviews of Yoga over 40’s live-online classes
I consider it my privilege to share a note of deep appreciation & gratitude towards Zoe. She is an exceptional Yoga Therapist whose Yoga sessions have proved instrumental in my overcoming of debilitating muscular pain, which had persisted for many years until I attended Zoe’s therapy sessions. No wonder, I cant now imagine my life without regularly attending Zoe’s sessions. For me – she is a friend, a therapist & a confidante. All rolled into one. I highly recommend Zoe if your looking for a Yoga Therapist who can turn your life around for good, look no further than Zoe. Love Laju